The Genitals - Demo (1996)


Vocals: Alex Rodrigez/@b.h._peligro ⁣
Guitar/vocals: Eric Ortega/@sir_doosky ⁣
Drums: Dirty Ernie (#Schleprock)⁣ .
1. I Don’t Care
2. Mistake 
3. Pose for Me ( 1st Take)
4. Pose for Me
5. S.O.P.
6. Hop on the Wagon
7. Help! (cover of The Damned’s Beatles cover)
8. Why?
9. Crashed

⁣
I’m pretty sure this is the first demo I ever got from a local band. It didn’t take too long before I completely worn it out. They had an Adolescents/D.I./ early Damned vibe and I think they stopped playing around ‘97. At least a couple of the members were from San Gabriel.⁣

DOWNLOAD the demo.

@sir_doosky later joined @TheGeneratorswith Doug and Ernie from Schleprock. Rick Contreras/@destroyer_rick, their last drummer, is playing with @reagan_youth_official and Dr. Know, but I don’t if the rest of them are still playing music.⁣
⁣
Pics of this band in action would be greatly appreciated. #thegenerators #sgv#sangabrielvalley #sgvpunk #sgvpunks#thegenitals #punkrock #diy #nosnappers

No comments:

Post a Comment